MODI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Animation: Multimedia courses essentially involve learning and creating animated illustrations. Students get introduced to various concepts like 2D animation, 3D animation, typography, stop motion, etc.
- Photography: Images are a key constituent of every multimedia platform. As a result, multimedia courses involve a number of activities that polish a student’s photographic abilities. In this topic, students learn about angles, horizon, aspect ratios, basic photo editing, etc.
- Post Production: Typically, this stage takes place after the completion of a film shoot or creation of the essential parts of a video or animation. In post-production, skills of integrating the animation with sound, visual effects, motion graphics etc are taught in great detail.
- Web Designing: Animation tools play an important role in making engaging and appealing websites. Students get to grasp an in-depth understanding of web designing during Multimedia courses to explore the importance of animation in creating a website. Moreover, companies are always on the lookout for quality web animators.
- Software Training: Training in popular software applications related to multimedia is absolutely important to acquire the skills central to the field of Multimedia. Some commonly known software applications include Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
Duration: 12 Months